Provides an excellent balance between theory and applications in the ever-evolving field of water and wastewater treatment
Theory and Practice of Water and Wastewater Treatment 2e (PDF) is completely updated and expanded. This is the most current and comprehensive textbook available for the areas of water and wastewater treatment, covering the broad spectrum of technologies used in practice today—ranging from commonly used standards to the latest state-of-the-art innovations. The ebook begins with the fundamentals—applied water chemistry and applied microbiology—and then goes on to cover chemical, physical, and biological unit processes. Both theory and design concepts are developed systematically, combined in a unified way, and are fully supported by comprehensive, illustrative examples.
In Theory and Practice of Water and Wastewater Treatment 2nd Edition:
- Includes a new chapter on life cycle analysis (LCA)
- Fully updates chapters on analysis and constituents in water; microbiology; and disinfection
- Develops theory and design concepts methodically and combines them in a cohesive manner
- Addresses physical/chemical treatment, as well as biological treatment, of water and wastewater
- Provides detailed coverage of the fundamentals: basic applied water chemistry and applied microbiology
- Includes a discussion of new technologies, such as membrane processes for water and wastewater treatment, fixed-film biotreatment, and advanced oxidation
Theory and Practice of Water and Wastewater Treatment (2nd Edition) is an important textbook for graduate-level and undergraduate courses in water and/or wastewater treatment in Environmental, Civil, and Chemical Engineering.
NOTE: This sale only includes the ebook Theory and Practice of Water and Wastewater Treatment 2nd Edition in PDF. No access codes come with the product.