Prepping for the MCAT Organic Chemistry is a true challenge. Kaplan can be your partner along the way – offering guidance on where to focus your efforts and how to organize your review. This book has been updated to match the AAMC’s guidelines precisely — no more worrying if your MCAT review is comprehensive enough or not!
Kaplan’s MCAT Organic Chemistry Review 2018-2019 offers a detailed subject review,an expert study plan, and hundreds of online and in-book practice questions – all authored by the experts behind the MCAT prep course that has helped more students get into medical colleges and universities than all other major courses combined.
The Most Practice
- More than 350 questions in the ebook and access to even more online – more practice than any other MCAT organic chemistry book on the market.
The Best Practice
- Comprehensive organic chemistry subject review is written by top-rated, award-winning Kaplan instructors.
- Full-color, 3-D illustrations from Scientific American, charts, graphs and diagrams help turn even the most complex science into easy-to-visualize concepts.
- Online resources, including a full-length practice test, help you practice in the same computer-based format you’ll see on Test Day.
- All material is vetted by editors with advanced science degrees and by a medical doctor.
- High-yield badges throughout the book identify the top 100 topics most-tested by the AAMC.
- Kaplan’s expert psychometricians ensure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
- We know the test: The Kaplan MCAT team has spent years studying every MCAT-related document available.